LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
European retail Forex broker FxPro has just announced the release of an updated version of its cTrader application for Android-powered mobile gadgets.
The latest version of the app comes along with improvements in app stability and optimization, including various bug fixes. In addition, the user interface (UI) of the Position Modify dialog has been modified, taking trader feedback into account.
FxPro cTrader mobile offers clients of the broker the same advanced features as the desktop platform.
The features of FxPro cTrader for Android include:
- Rapid order execution for both FX and commodities;
- Full market depth on both sides of the order book;
- Advanced charting functions and technical indicators;
- Single tap order execution;
- Volume information;
- Ability to switch between several cTrader accounts with a single tap.
- View full trade histories;
- View and modify pending orders.
To view the official announcement by FxPro on the updated cTrader app for Android devices, click here.
To download the app on Google Play, click here.