LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Shorty after rolling out a full live version of its browser-based platform WebTrader in June this year, retail Forex broker RoboForex has announced an upgrade to the trading terminal. Amid the most interesting novelties are the enhanced capabilities for trading from charts and also the simplified authorization procedure.
Let’s enlist the new functionalities:
- Stop Loss and Take Profit levels are now displayed on the chart. Traders can modify these levels by dragging them with the mouse.
- The price of pending orders can be changed by moving the mouse pointer.
- A new chart can be quickly opened by clicking “+” on the panel with the list of open charts.
- Clients can switch from Live Account to WebTrader and vice versa without additional authorization.
- Traders can view charts and quotes without authorization by clicking on “Log in without registration”.
- The current quotes and charts are updated faster.
In addition, access to WebTrader is now possible via a shorter address:
The company pledges to add a raft of new features soon, including the opportunity to add indicators.
A look at the platform without actually logging in.
To view the official announcement by RoboForex, click here.