LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Retail FX broker RoboForex has just announced the addition of a comprehensive analytical service to its offering.
The “RoboForex analytics center” includes trading instruments, signals, strategies, educational materials, and “Q & A” page, where each client has an opportunity to pose questions to analysts. The new service, launched in collaboration with Claws & Horns, is available to RoboForex’s clients for free in the Member Area.
The “RoboForex analytics center” includes:
- The latest forecasts and trading recommendations for all instruments;
- Some of the most popular technical indicators (MA10, MA20, MA50, MA100, MACD, BBands, Ichimoku, Stochastic, William`s, ZigZag);
- Trader’s economic calendar and comprehensive macroeconomic statistics;
- Tools for analysis: Fibonacci calculator, Pivot points, historical volatility;
- Weekly video forecasts for all main currency pairs;
- Educational video seminars describing how to work with signals, expert advisors, and hosting;
- Various trading strategies;
- Forum for communication with professional analysts.
In the near future, the “RoboForex analytics center” will be made available as an application for Android and iOS-based mobile devices.
You can view the full announcement from RoboForex about the new service by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016