LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
– Opportunity to set Take Profit and Stop Loss order levels in pips
– Opportunity to set Take Profit and Stop Loss order levels by default in the terminal settings
– Checking of the set parameters when setting orders and display of tips to facilitate the selection of the correct values
– Opportunity to set Buy/Sell buttons layout in the deal window
– Opportunity to export the chart data in CSV format (*.csv)
– Note that in past setting Take Profit and Stop Loss order could be performed only in prices and now setting the orders in pips is also available. – – The settings for the order levels may be set by default in the settings of the terminal.
In the older version of the terminal clients could not see any tips when setting orders, but now when inputting a wrong value, it becomes red, and tips are displayed below, which facilitate the selection of correct values. The layout of Buy/Sell buttons may be changed in the settings of the terminal, just choosing “Sell button on the left” or “Buy button on the left” option.