MetaQuotes Software, the developer of the popular trading platforms MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5), has announced the pending launch of MT4 Build 910 on Thursday, November 12, 2015.
The new build contains a number of fixes and improvements, including enhanced work with MQL4 programs.
In the new build, downloading of MQL4 programs from the Code Base is fixed and accelerated. Traders can download free source codes of trading robots and indicators directly in the platform.
In addition, the latest build of the platform will limit testing of the demo versions of indicators and Expert Advisors purchased from the MQL5 Market. Testing of the demo versions of paid products will be completed one week prior to the current terminal date.
The rest of the fixes are:
- Terminal: Fixed unloading price history from memory. An error occurred previously in case of insufficient memory.
- Terminal: Fixed display of some user interface elements when working in Windows 10.
- Terminal: Fixed removing graphical objects from the chart using the Backspace key.
- Signals: Improved and fixed translations of the trading signals showcase.
- MQL4: Added the SYMBOL_VISIBLE read-only property to the ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER enumeration.
- MQL4: Fixed template operation.
- MQL4: Fixed the ArrayCopy function behavior when copying a string array in case the data area of a data source and receiver overlap entirely or partially.
- MetaEditor: Fixed occasional conflicts between tooltips and other applications.
- Fixed errors reported in crash logs.
To view the announcement from MetaQuotes Software, click here.