Moscow Exchange, or Moskovskaya Birzha OAO (MCX:MOEX), the biggest venue for trading derivatives, shares and Forex in Russia, has announced plans to roll out a new version of its SPECTRA trading system.
The new version (4.5) is set to go live on August 31, 2015, and comes along with a raft of enhancements.
The improvements in the latest version include:
- Billing subsystem update;
- Support for MOEXREPO futures;
- Removal of restrictions on Settlement Price change;
- Removal of margin restrictions;
- Positive Variation Margin for closed positions will be included into available funds for trading;
- Removal of limitations for maximum FX rate change for Variation margin calculation at clearing/intermediate clearing;
- Debt repayment mechanism for bankrupt clearing members through the Central Bank execution;
- Guaranteed address orders matching;
- Options analysis update in Derivatives market terminal;
- Technology changes.
In addition, MOEX announces that the production version of the SPECTRA trading system will be available for functional testing by Trading Participants on August 29, 2015. Those willing to take part in the system testing are asked to email their request to [email protected] before 17:00 MSK on August 27, 2015.
To view the official announcement on the system update, click here.