LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
HotForex, the Mauritius headquartered and fully regulated Forex broker informed clients today that its WebTrader’s highly customizable trading environment is going from strength to strength and latest update brings improved responsiveness and even better performance. They state the WebTrader interface has been automatically updated, so when clients login they will have immediate access to the new features (*They note to current clients that if having any issues viewing the new version, simply clear your browser cache).
NEW additions to the WebTrader interface include:
– Close all: Efficiently Close All open positions by simply clicking one button.
– Redesigned User Interface: More user friendly design to allow you to easily perform your Trade Operations
The update builds on WebTrader’s existing features:
– Instant access – all you need is an internet connection.
– No download necessary
– Use your MT4 account login details
– Ability to open a position in WebTrader and close the same position on the MT4 platform
– Enhanced charting functionality
– User-friendly interface
– Login to WebTrader using your HotForex MT4 credentials.
To see more on HotForex WebTrader, click here.