LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
FXOpen has today announced the of a new build (v1.24) of One Click Trading and Level2 Plugin (OCTL2) for MT4 terminal developed by Soft-FX.
The new version offers several functional improvements, including support for CFD instruments, enhanced histogram drawing and user interface, as well as some minor bug fixes, and improved stability.
The FXOpen team is constantly improving the application in order to make the trading process even smoother and more convenient, and the company welcomes feedback from users on the tool’s performance and functionality on the FXOpen Forum.
FXOpen considers that the speed of placing an order can be crucial, especially in volatile markets. The firm’s One Click Trading and Level2 Plugin allows traders to place an order at the best available price with a single mouse click, and with up to 1000 levels of market depth you will always know the liquidity available to you for any currency pair.
Additionally, there are further features offered by One Click Trading and the Level2 Plugin as follows:
- Place Sell/Buy orders with one click
- Close orders with one click using different criteria (partially, all, all buy, all sell, all profitable, all losing)
- Set order volume
- Set Stop Loss and Take Profit values in pips
- Place pending orders with one click
- Cancel pending orders with one click using different criteria (all, limit, stop)
- View Market Depth (Level 2) with market prices and volumes
- View Volume-weighted average price (VWAP) based on volume requested
- View enhanced positions/account info.
For the official announcement from FXOpen, click here.