ASIC and FCA regulated broker FXOpen has launched this week a free entrance demo competition called “CFD Open”. The contest is designed for traders who want to trade indices, oil and gas. Registration is now open to take part in the demo competition from June 13th to July 8th, 2016.
CFD Open Facts and Figures:
1. contest dates: June 13th – July 8th, 2016;
2. registration dates: May 30th – June 26th, 2016;
3. prize fund: 2,000 USD;
4. number of winners: 10;
- 1st place – 800 USD;
- 2d place – 300 USD;
- 3d place – 200 USD;
- 4th place – 100 USD;
- 5th place – 100 USD;
- 6th place – 100 USD;
- 7th place – 100 USD;
- 8th place – 100 USD;
- 9th place – 100 USD;
- 10th place – 100 USD.
To note the terms of the prize money…At the end of the contest, the winners will be instructed to open an ECN account with FXOpen. The prize money will be credited to them at once, but it can not be withdrawn and is intended for trading. You are allowed to withdraw only the profit you earn by using any payment system available at FXOpen.
- free participation;
- contest account: competition ECN;
- initial deposit: 5,000 USD;
- leverage: 1:100;
- EAs: allowed;
- locking: allowed;
- lot volume: from 0.10to 1.00 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- trading instruments: #AUS200, #ESX50, #FCHI, #GDAXIm, #NDXm, #WS30m, #NDX, #SPXm, #WS30, #UK100, #GDAXI, #SPX, #J225, XBRUSD, XTIUSD, XNGUSD;
- trading platform: MetaTrader 4
- total trades minimum quantity: 10;
- total trades minimum volume (lots): 10;
- maximum number of orders opened at a time (including pending orders): 5;
- to get the prize, you have to increase the initial deposit by at least 30%.
So far, the competition has about 350 registrations at the time of writing.
You can find out more about the contest here.