LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
FX Blue today announces the release of a new version of its Publisher EA for MetaTrader 5 (MT5), which enables uploading trading statements from MetaTrader 5 to FX Blue Live.
The latest version of the solution supports the new hedging-style accounts which are now available in MT5. The EA also continues to support both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of MT5.
The advantages of the new Publisher EA for MT5 include:
- Uses far less bandwidth – typically 95% less than MT5’s FTP publishing;
- More reliable than MT5’s FTP publishing;
- Supports both netting-style and hedging-style accounts;
- Supports both the 32-bit and 64-versions of MT5;
- Include or exclude open positions;
- Include or exclude pending orders;
- Set a delay on publication (to stop people copying one’s trades);
- Restrict the symbols which are included.
FX Blue’s Publisher EA is fully compatible with other EAs: a trader may simply open one new chart in MT5 (for any symbol), and add its EA to that. The single copy of the EA will publish all orders for all symbols/charts.