Boston Technologies liquidity partner Boston Prime issued today an interesting graphic showing their latency speeds across different setups and locations on their MT4 servers. Time flies as it’s already been a month since Boston Technologies and Forexware formal merger announcement. Boston Technologies is credited with launching the first commercial MT4 Bridge in 2007 to the trading community so their network is well established. Have a look at the different maps below for Hong Kong, London, Tokyo and Boston:
1. Latency between BT Servers over Private Lines
In milliseconds round trip
*These are latency routes between BT servers. Connections are secure and most of them are going over private lines (dedicated lines).
MT4 Server locations: HK, London, Tokyo and Boston ecomm Locations: NY4, LD4, TY3
2. Latency from Boston DC (iLand) over regular Internet
All BT MT4s in the US are hosted in iLand Boston
3. Latency from London LD4 DC over regular Internet
Our Live 3 MT4 server is hosted in LD4 along with ecommerce aggregator
4. Latency from HK Datacenter over regular Internet
We have BT Asia shared MT4 server in Hong Kong
5. Latency from Tokyo KVH Datacenter over regular Internet
We have BT Japan 1 and BT Japan 2 Mt4 servers hosted in Tokyo’s KVH. Ecommerce aggregator is hosted in TY3.