EU and FCA regulated broker Admiral Markets has recently expanded the range of instruments in the ‘Admiral.Markets’ account, by adding 26 new CFDs on the most actively traded European shares which constitute the Euro STOXX 50 index.
The offer includes:
- New trading and investment opportunities with some of the most popular bluechips of the developed European countries.
- The possibility to buy or sell share CFDs without any short sale restrictions.
- The possibility to accurately manage portfolios with flexible contract sizes starting from 1 share CFD.
- Dividend adjustments if a long CFD position is held, when the underlying share goes ex-dividend (2).
- The opportunity to save more, with some of the lowest commissions on the market.
- Commission – 0.05% of the transaction’s notional value (3).
- Minimum commission – 3 EUR per transaction.
- Lot size, minimum contract size and increment – 1 share.
- Maximum contract size – 10,000 lots.
- Leverage – 1:10 (i.e. margin rate of 10%).
- Tick size and minimum spread – 0.001 EUR.
List of new trading instruments:
|#ABI||Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV CFD|
|#AD||Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize NV CFD|
|#AIR||Airbus Group SE CFD|
|#ALV||Allianz SE CFD|
|#BAS||BASF SE CFD|
|#BAYN||Bayer AG CFD|
|#BBVA||Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA CFD|
|#BMW||Bayerische Motoren Werke AG CFD|
|#BN||Danone SA CFD|
|#BNP||BNP Paribas SA CFD|
|#DAI||Daimler AG CFD|
|#DBK||Deutsche Bank AG CFD|
|#DPW||Deutsche Post AG CFD|
|#DTE||Deutsche Telekom AG CFD|
|#EOAN||E.ON SE CFD|
|#FP||TOTAL SA CFD|
|#GLE||Societe Generale SA CFD|
|#INGA||ING Groep NV CFD|
|#ITX||Inditex SA CFD|
|#ORA||Orange SA CFD|
|#PHIA||Koninklijke Philips NV CFD|
|#SAN||Sanofi SA CFD|
|#SAP||SAP SE CFD|
|#SIE||Siemens AG CFD|
|#TEF||Telefonica SA CFD|
|#UNA||Unilever NV CFD|
New instruments are only available to Admiral Markets accounts on the AM-Live2 trading server.