Estonia based Retail FX brokerage group Admiral Markets has announced that it has added the Australian markets to its global equity offering in the MetaTrader platform.
Admiral Markets clients with MT5 accounts will now have access to most popular markets from the Australia 200 index, including:
- Australia’s biggest banks – Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank,
- Australia and New Zealand Bank and Westpac
- Australia’s top telco – Telstra, TPG Telecom, Vocus Group
- Leading mining companies – BHP Group, Alumina, South32 and Fortescue Metals
- Largest industrials – Transurban Group, Sydney Airport, Brambles Ltd
With Admiral.MT5 trading account, the broker’s clients will now have access over 4,000 of the world’s top markets via CFDs, including 157 CFDs on Australian shares.
More recent news from Admiral Markets can be seen below: