UK FCA regulated global provider of FX and CFD brokerage services Tickmill announced that it has sponsored the Kyrenia Triathlon Team at the IRONMAN Austria.
The NOK Triathlon team undertook the challenge of completing a run course of more than 200 kilometers in Klagenfurt, Austria.
Known to be one of the greatest challenges of endurance that Triathlon has to offer, IRONMAN Austria took place on 7th July 2019 attracting roughly 3,000 athletes from all over the world.
The NOK triathletes embarked on a 3.8 km swim course in the charming Wörthersee lake, rode through the amazing landscapes of Carinthia on a 180 km course and finished the race with a 42.2 km run while thousands of spectators were lining the streets and hot spots to cheer on the athletes during the event.
LeapRate reminds that Tickmill ended 2018 by posting significant growth as evidenced by remarkable increases in all financial metrics.
Other recent collaborations between Forex companies and athletes can be seen below:
- Forex sports sponsorship: RoboMarkets teams up with the women’s volleyball team AEL Limassol
- Forex sports sponsorship: HotForex supports Tio Ellinas at Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
- Forex sports sponsorship: Argentex teams up with Professional Cricketers’ Association
- Forex sports sponsorship: CFI teams up with Formula E racing driver Oliver Rowland
- Forex sports sponsorship: RoboMarkets becomes BMW M Motorsport’s official partner in DTM 2019 season
- Forex sports sponsorship: AETOS and Sydney Football Club join hands