Retail Forex broker RoboForex has just launched a new type of accounts for cTrader, now offering its clients the opportunity to trade on the popular platform with the trading conditions of Pro-Standard accounts.
Up until now, Pro-Standard accounts were available only to users of Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5. Now they are on the menu for the fans of cTrader too.
Let’s take a look at the trading conditions for owners of the new cTrader Pro-Standard accounts:
- No minimum deposit requirement.
- Trading with 49 currency pairs, metals and CFDs.
- Maximum leverage is quite generous at 1:500.
- No commissions.
- Floating spreads. (This is tricky, as spreads may widen during major market events and news releases).
- Market execution. (This is a good piece of news, as market execution can actually be faster than instant execution.)
- Maximum order volume of 100 lots.
To learn more about the new type of accounts, click here. Please, note, that cTrader is not available to clients of all of the subsidiaries of the company. For instance, clients of the Cypriot business of RoboForex can trade on MT4 only.
To view the official announcement by RoboForex, click here.