Retail Forex broker RoboForex keeps enhancing the capabilities of the WebTrader platform, with the latest news in this respect being that the broker has updated the platform and that it is now completely optimized for mobile trading.
The company promises that the trading process will be comfortable even for owners of small screen resolution and diagonal devices.
The lineup of mobile WebTrader interface functionalities includes:
- Support of all types of MT4 accounts;
- Ability to view the current market price and spread size;
- Ability to view charts, multiple time-frames and chart types support;
- Access to a list of open positions, recent information about account status and the sum of bonuses;
- Opening and placing all types of orders, including pending ones, setting levels of Take Profit and Stop Loss;
- Full history of all account transactions;
- List of active bonuses with the possibility of selective cancellation.
One can easily switch from the mobile interface to the full version of WebTrader platform with the help of the icons in the upper right corner of the display.
For the full announcement from the broker, click here.