LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Swiss Forex broker Dukascopy has recently released an updated version of its Swiss Forex Trader application for iOS devices.
The enhancements in the latest version (4.1) of the solution focus on languages lineup. In particular, the new version of the app:
- Introduces Multilanguage news;
- Adds Italian language;
- Adds Romanian language.
The Swiss Forex Trader app from Dukascopy replicates the main features of the broker’s platforms, such as a wide variety of orders, OCO/merge functionality, and instant order execution. The lineup of FX tools available to users of the app includes live charts with technical analysis, FX market news, as well as economic calendars.
Traders can test the app in a demo environment too.
You can find out more about the application by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016