LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Bitcoin miner Bitcoin Group Limited has lodged another prospectus with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), in a move that postponed the planned initial public offering of the company on ASX again.
The latest prospectus (Second Replacement Prospectus) was filed on December 24, 2015. It includes:
- an Independent Expert Report to support some statements that could potentially be considered ‘forward looking statements’;
- updates to some financial information (revenues, profit, etc) which was outdated due to the effluxion of time between the First Replacement Prospectus and the latest Prospectus and to reflect the now audited accounts of Bitcoin Group;
- removal of some statements which may have been viewed forward looking statements. This is done to comply with ASIC Regulatory Guide 170;
- further explanation of Bitcoin Group’s participation in Mining Pools;
- removal of specific calculations from the expression based on an assumed proportion of the Hash Rate of Bitcoin Group in comparison to the Network Hash Rate.
The new prospectus means a new timetable for the IPO, which has already been rescheduled several times.
Under the new agenda, the offer opened on December 24, 2015 and is set to close on January 25, 2016. The start of trading of shares of Bitcoin Group’s shares on ASX on a normal settlement basis is now set for February 2, 2016. This compares with the previously envisaged listing date of January 20, 2016.
You can view all the prospectuses concerning the planned IPO by clicking here.