LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:BGCP), a brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets, on Thursday updated its outlook for the quarter ending March 31, 2016.
BGC currently expects that its revenues for distributable earnings and for its pre-tax distributable earnings for the first quarter of 2016 to be towards the mid-point of the range of its previously issued guidance.
The previous forecast was published along with BGC’s FY 2015 results in February 2016. The previous guidance for Q1 2016 goes as follows:
- BGC forecast first quarter of 2016 distributable earnings revenues to rise by between approximately 13% and 21% and to be between $635 million to $680 million, compared with $563.9 million a year earlier.
- BGC expected first quarter of 2016 pre-tax distributable earnings to increase by between approximately 6% and 26% and to be in the range of $80 million to $95 million, versus $75.2 million a year earlier.
The company is set to report its financial results for the first quarter of 2016 at 10:00 AM ET on April 27, 2016.
You can view the full announcement from BGC Partners by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016