Global CFD broker Plus500 Ltd (LON:PLUS) announced yesterday that it has added an extensive set of technical analysis tools to its trading app.
The new analysis package includes more than 90 new indicators in its trading app.
The new features include:
- More than 90 new indicators, including trading volume indicators to assist high quality technical analysis.
- Five new chart styles: Hollow Candle, Bar, Colored Bar, Baseline and Mountain graphics.
- Five new chart types: Heikin-Ashi, Kagi, Line Break, Renko, Range Bars and Point & Figure
- High-end analytical drawing tools: Channel, Line, Doodle, Ellipse, Fibonacci, Greatly, Fork, Rectangle, Segment.
- Crosshair tool for more accurate measurements and exact point of chart data.
Smart Period and chart resolution control.
The appearance of the WebApp platform can now be altered with the new DarkTheme. Some of the elements are much easier to read that way and will not affect the user’s retinas, especially in low light conditions such as night spots or dimmed work spaces.
Asaf Elimelech, CEO of Plus500, commented:
At Plus500 we have a strong belief that continuously improved functionality, including tools for technical analysis, is an integral part of sustaining a successful trading platform. Giving traders the best toolkit to identify trends and forecast price movements accurately from multiple devices can be key to attracting and maintaining new customers.
This belief ultimately led to the strengthening of our R&D team, and we are pleased to have already delivered a wide range of improvements in 2019, in line with our ambition to offer market leading tools for technical analysis to meet the ever-growing needs of increasingly sophisticated traders.