The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the UK regulator responsible for the oversight of investment firms offering their services in the country, today published a warning against Sunbird FX c/o Spring Empire Solutions Limited.
The company, whose website states that it has an address in the UK, is not registered with the FCA, the regulator warns. In the face of the lack of proper regulatory permissions to provide investment services in the UK, the company is targeting UK investors.
The FCA advises investors to check the Financial Services Register before engaging in any business with a financial services provider.
Below are the details of the unauthorized Forex broker:
- Name: Sunbird FX c/o Spring Empire Solutions Limited;
- Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU;
- Website: www.sunbirdfx.com;
- Email: [email protected] / [email protected];
- Telephone: 020 3026 5002 / 020 3608 0744.
To view the warning from the FCA, click here.