LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
As the number of complaints regarding unauthorized trading and brokerage firms in the UK is rising, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is also stepping up its efforts to combat financial fraud.
It comes as no surprise then that the FCA keeps issuing public warnings against unauthorized FX firms, with the latest one targeting Financial Products (London) Ltd. The company, also known as FP Ltd, offers its services via www.fpltdgroup.com. Forex managed accounts are at the focus of the firm’s offering.
The FCA notes that FP Ltd is not authorised by the regulator but has been targeting people in the UK.
Below are the details of the unauthorized firm:
- Financial Products (London) Ltd;
- Alternative name: FP Ltd;
- Address: Albemarle Street, London, W1S 4HQ;
- Phone: 020 7183 1037;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Website: www.fpltdgroup.com.
The regulator urges investors to inform it of cases when they have been approached by fraudulent companies. The FCA reminds that it is useful to check the Financial Services Register in order to make sure that a given firm is properly licensed.
You can view the full warning from the FCA by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016