Quod Financial, a London based provider of adaptive trading technology, announced today that it has released its Adaptive Foreign Exchange Platform, a foreign exchange trading and liquidity management solution for buy-side and sell-side firms. Quod Financial Adaptive FX Trading Platform (AFX) provides all of the tools that are essential for navigating the complexity of the highly fragmented FX world in one single solution.
Quod Financial AFX functionality includes aggregation, order management, liquidity-hunting smart order routing, internalisation, position keeping, real-time pricing and rate distribution, custom client order types, and liquidity auto-hedging. The objective is to provide the next generation of highly-customisable and powerful automated low touch FX trading platforms.
Expanding its reach as a top notch trading software provider, last year Quad Financial became an Independent Software Vendor on Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Ali Pichvai, co-founder and CEO of Quod Financial said:
“Technology change and disintermediation have accelerated in FX. Makers and Takers must navigate the complexity of FX liquidity and yet reduce cost to remain competitive. In an asset class where fees are expressed in the spread, the main objective is to reduce spreads while still maintaining profitability. We are proud to introduce a FX platform which leverages the know-how of our team in FX, but also leverages our continuous R&D in other asset classes for low-touch, automated trading platforms. We will continue innovating in this domain, introducing benchmarks and transaction cost analysis to allow our clients to build and adapt their executing strategies. We will also reuse the data within our new generation artificial intelligence trading algorithms.”
Features at a Glance:
- Aggregation and Smart Order Routing of distinct market data formats (streaming prices, bank quotes,
- synthetic currency crosses)
- Automated multi-channel price spreading for spot, forwards, swaps, and NDFs, supporting ESP, RFS and RFQ
- Volatility price spread adjustments based on market activity and news updates
- Configurable rule-based exceptions and case management for client RFQ manual dealer intervention
- Custom client order types
- Automated client order hedging
- Internal liquidity engine for trading desk and client order flow
- Real-time and historic multi-dimensional position and P&L tracking
- Detailed execution decision audit trail
- Highly configurable, ergonomic front-end
- Fully supported, with in-house, managed service, and SaaS hosted deployment models