Trading software developer PFSOFT today unveiled the result of a large-scale remodelling of the charting panel – one of the key functionalities of the Protrader front-end platform.
The remodelling took more than six months to complete and has resulted in more than 30 major features added or redeveloped in the chart panel. The most important changes were focused on different volumetric and price action analysis tools.
The list of changes include:
- Price statistics and volume profile – to analyze volume distribution in relation to certain price levels;
- Cluster chart – a new chart aggregation type that visualizes volume data inside all bars;
- Profile chart – an aggregation type that represents price data in the market profile view;
- Bar pattern analyzer – an innovative tool to search similar bar combinations on the historical price movements;
- Seasonality – advanced analytical functionality to determine the seasonal cycles;
- Redesigned and revised interface – to improve usability and production speed.
“Going under the flag of maximum universality, we are continuously expanding the range of functionality in Protrader. Thanks to customization options, our software is able to cover the demands of professional traders as well as beginners. This approach allows brokers to provide their clients – traders – with the most suitable functionality.”
To view the announcement from PFSOFT on the new additions, click here.