LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
MetaQuotes Software Corp., the software developer that gave the Forex world the popular platforms MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, today announced that the number of registered users of the MQL.5 community had crossed the mark of 500,000.
In the middle of this month, the number of traders that have an account on MQL5.com, surpassed half a million. The news highlights the growing interest into the services offered by the MQL5.community, which brings together MQL5 developers and fans. In the end of 2014, the community celebrated 440,000 registered users.
Currently all traders who have integrated their trading terminal with the community can tap into a variety of services. These include:
- Market. The service allows selling and purchasing applications in the store of MQL5 programs.
- MQL5 Cloud Network. This is a powerful computing network for testing and optimization of Expert Advisors. In addition to using the network, traders and developers can submit their own computing capacities and generate revenues.
- MQL5 Storage. This is a personal storage of source codes integrated into the MetaEditor. On top of storing the entire history of changes to the uploaded files, it allows these files to be viewed any time.
- Code Base. The service enables traders to download and run any code published in the Code Base section of the MQL5.community site. The code will be automatically downloaded, placed in the appropriate folder, compiled and run on the chart.
- Signals. The Signals service offers users to subscribe to trading signals from professional traders, to receive these signals directly in the client terminal and to execute trades based on them.
- Articles. Various useful articles on the MQL5 programming language and the platform have been published on the MQL5.community website.
- MQL5 Charts. A useful service to publish screenshots online.
The official announcement by MetaQuotes Software can be found here.