LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Japanese retail Forex broker Monex Inc, part of Monex Group, Inc. (TYO:8698), today announced the launch of a spread-reduction campaign that will cover trading instruments available on the tradable platform.
The program started today (October 7, 2015) and is set to last until November 7, 2015.
The spread cutting will affect 13 currency pairs, including three majors and 10 pairs with the Japanese yen. The spread reduction will apply to the following currency pairs:
- EUR/USD – Euro vs US dollar;
- GBP/USD – British Pound vs US dollar;
- AUD/USD – Australian dollar vs US dollar;
- USD/JPY – US dollar vs Japanese yen;
- EUR/JPY – Euro vs Japanese yen;
- AUD/JPY – Australian dollar vs Japanese yen;
- NZD/JPY – New Zealand dollar vs Japanese yen;
- CAD/JPY – Canadian dollar vs Japanese yen;
- GBP/JPY – British pound vs Japanese yen;
- CHF/JPY – Swiss franc vs Japanese yen;
- SGD/JPY – Singapore dollar vs Japanese yen;
- ZAR/JPY – South African rand vs Japanese yen;
- HKD/JPY – Hong Kong dollar vs Japanese yen.
The spread reduction campaign is announced as Monex seeks to make tradable even more comfortable and attractive to traders.
Monex is the first Japanese broker to offer tradable to its clients – live trading on the platform became available to traders using Monex’s services in November 2014. In August this year, Monex released an upgraded version of tradable, with an integrated appstore and flat user interface. And in September, the broker announced the launch of tradable applications for smartphones based on iOS and Android.
To view the official announcement from Monex on the spread-cutting campaign, click here.