LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
MetaQuotes Software, the developer of the popular MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms, has just announced the release of a new version of an MT5 app for iOS-based mobile gadgets. The new app (version 5.0.1105) is already available to download for free on iTunes.
To make use of the new app, one needs a device (an iPhone or an iPad) with an iOS 5.1.1 or newer. The solution comes in 20 languages, with the latest additions being Thai, Vietnamese, Malay and Ukrainian.
What is new in the latest version of MetaTrader 5 iOS?
- The app now enables demo account opening with one click. There is no need to specify registration information when opening such an account.
- The internal chat has been optimized to provide improved message synchronization and design.
- Support for 64-bit architecture improves the application performance on the new Apple devices (starting with iPhone 5s and iPad Air).
- The Ask line has been added to the charts at the requests of the users.
- The process of sending a trade request has been accelerated.
- The display of the financial news content has been improved. On top of that, an option for automatic news line filtration by language is introduced.
- The updated application features a separate category of messages notifying of the virtual hosting status.
To view the original press release on the new MT5 app, click here.