LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR), one of the major online trading services providers in the US, has just posted its key operating metrics for April 2016, with trading activity growing slightly from March 2016. At least, this is indicated by the 1% month-on-month rise in daily average revenue trades (DARTs) last month.
Adding to the positive news, ending client equity also edged higher from March 2016 levels, with the annual comparison being even more positive. The number of client accounts also staged a rise in both monthly and annual terms.
You can view the highlights for April 2016 below:
- Daily average revenue trades (DARTs) reached 662,000, 5% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending client equity of $71.8 billion, 10% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances of $15.6 billion, 17% lower than prior year and 4% higher than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances of $38.5 billion, 15% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- Client accounts rose to 349,000, 15% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 444 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order of $3.80 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
For the full announcement from Interactive Brokers, click here.