LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR), one of the leading online trading companies in the United States, has just reported the operating metrics for its electronic brokerage division for March 2015.
The metrics for the month are solid, with the number of trades up in annual terms and steady on a monthly basis, whereas the number of client accounts has continued to climb. The positive trend continued regarding client equity too, as it stood at $61.2 billion at the end of March, marking a rise of 1% against February levels.
Let’s look at the particular numbers for March 2015:
- 636 thousand Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 9% higher than prior year and unchanged from prior month.
- Ending client equity of $61.2 billion, 25% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances of $17.3 billion, 20% higher than prior year and 4% higher than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances of $31.8 billion, 19% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 296 thousand client accounts, 18% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 496 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order of $3.96 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
To view detailed data on Interactive Brokers’ March performance, click here.