LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) the USA based automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for June.
Highlights for the month included:
- 95K Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 7% lower than prior year and 4% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $53.9 billion, 44% higher than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $15.4 billion, 38% higher than prior year and 4% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $28.3 billion, 25% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 262 thousand customer accounts, 17% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 435 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.07 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
In the first half of 2014, annualized:
- Customer equity grew 36%
- Customer margin loan balances grew 28%
- Customer credit balances grew 19%
- Customer accounts grew 19%
- Average DARTS for the first half of 2014 grew 14% compared to the first half of last year.
IB’s shares (NASDAQ:IBKR) were trading up today on the strong metric report to $23.78, up 0.49 cents (2.10%) during mid-day trading.
More information, including historical results for each of the above metrics, can be found on the investor relations page of the Company’s corporate website.