LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) the USA based automated global electronic broker and market maker, today reported its Electronic Brokerage monthly performance metrics for June.
Highlights for the month included:
- 95K Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 7% lower than prior year and 4% lower than prior month.
- Ending customer equity of $53.9 billion, 44% higher than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer margin loan balances of $15.4 billion, 38% higher than prior year and 4% higher than prior month.
- Ending customer credit balances of $28.3 billion, 25% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 262 thousand customer accounts, 17% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 435 annualized average cleared DARTs per customer account.
- Average commission per cleared customer order of $4.07 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
In the first half of 2014, annualized:
- Customer equity grew 36%
- Customer margin loan balances grew 28%
- Customer credit balances grew 19%
- Customer accounts grew 19%
- Average DARTS for the first half of 2014 grew 14% compared to the first half of last year.
IB’s shares (NASDAQ:IBKR) were trading up today on the strong metric report to $23.78, up 0.49 cents (2.10%) during mid-day trading.
More information, including historical results for each of the above metrics, can be found on the investor relations page of the Company’s corporate website.
Latest research from Mike Fox (see all)
- PFSOFT’s multi-asset platform now supports bond trading - November 3, 2016
- Dukascopy launches EUR/RUB currency pair for trading - November 3, 2016
- Moscow Exchange Forex volumes dip 6.1% MoM - November 2, 2016
- Blackwell Global hikes margin requirements by 2x, 3x for Presidential Election - November 2, 2016