LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) has announced its operating metrics for the month of April 2015, a month in which the firm’s daily average revenue trades (DARTs) remained on a relative par with March’s results.
The firm reported DARTs for April at 630,000, which is less than 1% down compared to March’s 636,000.
Highlights for the month included:
- 630,000 Daily Average Revenue Trades (DARTs), 9% higher than prior year and slightly less than 1% lower than prior month.
- Ending client equity of $65.2 billion, 32% higher than prior year and 7% higher than prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances of $18.7 billion, 27% higher than prior year and 8% higher than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances of $33.6 billion, 24% higher than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- 302,000 client accounts, 18% higher than prior year and 2% higher than prior month.
- 488 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order of $4.22 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
For the official announcement from Interactive Brokers, click here.