LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
US online trading services provider Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) today announced a partnership with O’Shares Investments, a division of O’Leary Funds Management LP.
Under the partnership, Interactive Brokers will offer O’Shares global suite of ETFs commission-free on its Trader Workstation (TWS) platform.
O’Shares was founded by its Chairman Kevin O’Leary, who is an investor on ABC’s Shark Tank, along with Connor O’Brien, CEO and President. The global suite of “rules based” ETFs are intended to provide a portfolio of quality companies in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific regions that pay solid dividends while exhibiting low volatility.
The ETF lineup includes:
- O’Shares FTSE US Quality Dividend ETF (Ticker OUSA);
- O’Shares FTSE Asia Pacific Quality Dividend ETF (Ticker OASI);
- O’Shares FTSE Asia Pacific Quality Dividend Hedged ETF (Ticker OAPH);
- O’Shares FTSE Europe Quality Dividend ETF (Ticker OEUR);
- O’Shares FTSE Europe Quality Dividend Hedged ETF (Ticker OEUH).
Interactive Brokers is uniquely suited for investors pursuing high dividend strategies because the broker charges ultra low margin interest (from 0.5 % to 1.62 % as of October 2015 depending on margin balance).
To view the official announcement from Interactive Brokers, click here.