The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) continues to issue warnings against clone firms – unauthorized entities that abuse the details of authorized firms in order to easily lure investors.
The UK regulator today issued a warning against another clone – Swiss Investment, operating via www.investmentswiss.com/en/. The company offers a variety of FX services, while misusing the details of an authorized entity – capital markets adviser Swiss Investment Corporation Limited.
The authorized company is in no way associated with the unauthorized entity.
Below are the details of both firms, so that investors could easily distinguish between the clone firm and the authorized firm.
Clone firm details
- Name: Swiss Investment;
- Address: Beaufort Court, Admirals Way E14 9XL;
- Telephone: 0182888979;
- Email: [email protected];
- Website: https://www.investmentswiss.com/en/
FCA-authorised firm details
- Name: Swiss Investment Corporation Limited;
- Firm reference number: 164689;
- Address: Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London E14 9XL, UNITED KINGDOM;
- Website: www.swissinvest.biz
You can view the full text of the FCA warning by clicking here.