LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
The new website is rolled out as CMC inches closer to an IPO on the London Stock Exchange.
As part of the website redesign, The BIO Agency helped CMC Markets redefine its core online proposition and visual identity. The new website template will now be introduced globally.
- Easier navigation: The new-look website offers an improved design and simplified navigation so that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for. The website is fully responsive, so that traders can also access the full features of the website from their mobile or tablet devices.
- Learn: The website offers a range of practical guides, articles, webinars and seminars to help improve your spread betting and CFD trading skills.
- News & analysis: The enhanced news and analysis section offers an improved search and navigation function so that visitors can see only the information that’s most relevant to their trading strategy.
- Support: This all-new section addresses frequently asked questions about all aspects of CMC’s service.
- Products: In the new products area, visitors will find information about CMC’s full range of spread betting and CFD trading products, including spreads, margins and other trading costs.
- New address, same login process: The website address has changed from cmcmarkets.co.uk/en to cmcmarkets.com/en-gb, but one can still log in to their account in the same way as before, from the ‘log in’ button at the top right of each page.
John Woods, Global Head of Digital at CMC Markets said:
“The BIO Agency helped us create a website to set a new benchmark in our industry. We are extremely proud of our history of being pioneers in the category and wanted the website to reflect that. By de-cluttering the site and rebuilding it with our customers in mind, BIO hasn’t just helped us develop a more commercial platform, they’ve created a truly best-in-class user experience too.”
Peter Veash, CEO of The BIO Agency said:
“The online trading industry can be seen as complex and often hard to grasp. We focused on the user’s experience by creating an easy-to-navigate journey that provides enough information for prospects to understand the market.”