CBOE Holdings registers 4% MoM decline in ADV in April 2016


CBOE Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ:CBOE), the holding company for Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), C2 Options Exchange (C2), CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE), and other subsidiaries, has published its operating metrics for April 2016, with trading volumes continuing to fall after already subdued metrics reported in March 2016.

CBOE Holdings’ average daily volume for April 2016 amounted to 4.18 million contracts, down 4% in both annual and monthly terms. Total contracts last month amounted to 87.81 million, down 8% from March 2016 and down 4% from April 2015.

cboe_inside_apr2016

  • CBOE Volumes

Average daily volume (ADV) at CBOE in April 2016 was 3.67 million contracts, down 5% from March 2016 and down 5% from April 2015. Total exchange volumes amounted to 77.14 million contracts, down 10% from March 2016 and down 5% from April 2015.

  • C2 Volumes

C2’s ADV was 288,600 contracts last month, marking a rise of 6% from March 2016 levels and a 13% drop from April 2015 levels. Total exchange volumes amounted to 6.06 million in April 2016, up slightly in monthly terms (+1%) and down 13% in annual terms.

  • CFE Volumes

Average daily volume at CFE amounted to 219,308 contracts in April 2016, up 22% in monthly terms and up 36% in annual terms. Total volumes reached 4.61 million contracts last month, up 17% from March 2016 levels and up 36% from April 2015 levels.

For the full report from CBOE, click here.

Related News

arrow

CBOE Holdings registers 4% MoM decline in ADV in April 2016

3

Send this to a friend

Subscribe to LeapRate
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Ii93cC1jb250ZW50L2E0bHIvaGFuMTZyZXNfNjI1eDQwMC5odG1sIiB3aWR0aD0iNjI1IiBoZWlnaHQ9IjQwMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIHN0eWxlPSJib3JkZXI6bm9uZTsiIHNlYW1sZXNzPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNjQwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjM5NSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC80Mzc5MThJbFc5ST9yZWw9MCZjb250cm9scz0wJnNob3dpbmZvPTAiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBhbGxvdz0iYXV0b3BsYXk7IGVuY3J5cHRlZC1tZWRpYSIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
Fill out the form below for more information
for lising in LeapRate's Forex Yellow Pages

Please enter the company name, email address to reach you and phone # (optional):

Please fill out the message field to the right for any questions or special inquiry:
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxlYXByYXRlLmNvbS9hNGxyMTcvNjAweDQyNS82MDB4NDI1TFIuaHRtbCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIHdpZHRoPSI2MDAiIGhlaWdodD00MjUiPjwvaWZyYW1lPg==
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxlYXByYXRlLmNvbS9hNGxyMTcvdWZ4MTgvNjAweDQyNV8xc3QtVGltZUxlYXBSYXRlLWVuLUdCX0hUTUw1Lmh0bWwiIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiB3aWR0aD0iNjAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9NDI1Ij48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Ii8vY2RuLmJhbm5lcnNuYWNrLmNvbS9iYW5uZXJzL2JjaWVod29iOC9lbWJlZC9pbmRleC5odG1sP3VzZXJJZD0zMTU5MzQwNiZ0PTE1MTAxMzg3MTAiIHdpZHRoPSIxMDAlIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjEwMCUiIHNjcm9sbGluZz0ibm8iIGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyPSIwIiBhbGxvd3RyYW5zcGFyZW5jeT0idHJ1ZSIgYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuPSJ0cnVlIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=