LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
TradingView, the advanced financial visualization platform and social network for traders and investors announced today an expansion of its data coverage.
You can now purchase real-time stock and index data from Buenos Aires Stock Exchange (Argentina) with any professional plan.
You can also purchase additional data from the following exchanges with any pro plan:
- AMEX – American Stock Exchange
- NASDAQ – NASDAQ Stock Market
- NYSE – New York Stock Exchange
- OTC – OTC Markets
- CME Group (GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) Futures
- MOEX – Moscow Exchange
- LSE – London Stock Exchange (UK and International Companies)
- BSE – Bombay Stock Exchange
- ASX – Australian Securities Exchange
- NZX – New Zealand Exchange
- BME – Bolsa de Madrid
- Bovespa – Sao Paulo Stock Exchange
- BM&F – Brazilian Futures Exchange
- NAG – Nagoya Stock Exchange
- BCBA – Bolsa de Comercio de Buenos Aires
TradingView noted that they’re working hard to bring more exchanges onboard soon.