LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
BTC-e, the popular digital currency exchange now offers MT4 trading accounts denominated in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin and the most popular fiat currencies (EUR, GBP, CHN, RUB).
BTC-e was the first Crypto-currency exchange to offer clients trading crypto-currencies via the MetaTrader 4 terminal. They now continue to improve service by offering multi-currency trading accounts denominated in the most popular crypto and fiat currencies.
Multi-currency MT4 accounts have exactly the same benefits and trading conditions as MT 4 accounts denominated in USD. The only difference is that Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, EUR, GBP, RUB and CHN will be used as the “base asset” to display balance, profit and other parameters of your trading account in Meta Trader 4 (MT4).
The list of available “base assets” for MT4 accounts is as follows:
- 1 MBT – (1 milli-bitcoin, mBTC) or 0.001 BTC – for your convenience Bitcoin-based accounts use a smaller, “fractional” value, comparable to 1 USD, as unit of the base asset
- 1 LTC – for Litecoin accounts;
- 1 NMC -for Namecoin based accounts;
- 1 EUR – for Euro based accounts;
- 1 RUB – for accounts based in Russian Ruble;
- 1 GBP – for accounts based in British Pound;
- 1 CHN – for accounts based in Chinese Offshore Yuan.
Benefits of multicurrency trading accounts:
There is no need for you to convert BTC, LTC, NMC or other crypto-currencies into USD before transferring to MT4. Also of note is the allowance of an unlimited number of trading accounts, so you can open trading accounts in different currencies, deposit, trade and withdraw completely avoiding conversion costs and paying minimal deposit/withdrawal commissions.
Bitcoin has rallied as of late after slumping below $500 after its peak rally above $1,000 last last year and is now trading around BTC/USD $625 mid afternoon on Monday June 2nd. It is rallying hard on the news that Dish Network Corp. , the satellite TV company says it will become the largest company yet to accept payment in bitcoin. Stay tuned to Leaprate for all relevant digital currency forex news…
Latest research from Mike Fox (see all)
- PFSOFT’s multi-asset platform now supports bond trading - November 3, 2016
- Dukascopy launches EUR/RUB currency pair for trading - November 3, 2016
- Moscow Exchange Forex volumes dip 6.1% MoM - November 2, 2016
- Blackwell Global hikes margin requirements by 2x, 3x for Presidential Election - November 2, 2016