B2Broker just announced the launch of cryptocurrency liquidity, a new service for MetaTrader 5 brokers. This service provides institutional clients a convenient method for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum and four other popular digital assets.
The cryptocurrency liquidity service features two major benefits for MetaTrader 5 brokers:
- Brokers will be able to stand out in a crowd of competitors. The demand for cryptocurrencies is many times greater than the supply, and it keeps growing, while there are very few brokers who can offer full featured cryptocurrency trading to their clients.
- Brokers will benefit from commission and trading volumes: low volatility on traditional financial markets stimulates traders’ interest in cryptocurrency markets, where intraday fluctuations can be over 10%. B2Broker representatives believe that now the cryptocurrency is not only a payment means on the dark side of the Internet, but is also a saving method and an attractive speculative instrument with large trading volumes.
Cryptocurrency liquidity from B2Broker features:
- 6 popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Peercoin and Namecoin
- aggregated liquidity from five exchanges with largest capitalization according to Coinmarketcap; this liquidity enables buying and selling digital assets at any time and in any volume
- margin trading with leverage of 1:3, no swaps and rollover fees
- commission from 0.2%, payable once at the moment of transaction execution
B2Broker offers MetaTrader 5 brokers two options for connecting to the cryptocurrency liquidity: beginners can start with a WhiteLabel on standard terms, while existing brokers can connect via the FIXAPI 4.4 protocol.
The cryptocurrency liquidity service for MetaTrader 5 is a promising and easy-to-implement solution for brokers, who want to fill a new niche in the market,” said Artur Azizov, the CEO of B2Broker. “Cryptocurrencies represent a new economy, and I am sure that no less than one percent of the world currency volumes will flow into crypto-economy, which means at least 30-times growth as compared to the current $100 billion cap!