LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
In Swissquote’s Wednesday short term technical trading report, the research team outlines the major technical levels of popular currency instruments with forecasts, below is the outline for EUR/USD. To view and download the entire report, click here (PDF).
EUR/USD: Making 2 years lows
• EUR/USD has broken the strong support area between 1.2755 and 1.2662, confirming persistent strong selling pressures. Hourly resistances can now be found at 1.2664 (29/09/2014 low) and 1.2715 (29/09/2014 high).
• In the longer term, EUR/USD is in a succession of lower highs and lower lows since May 2014. The break of the strong support area between 1.2755 (09/07/2013 low) and 1.2662 (13/11/2012 low) opens the way for a decline towards the strong support at 1.2043 (24/07/2012 low). Intermediate supports are given by 1.2500 (psychological support) and 1.2466 (28/08/2012 low).
Swissquote, a member of LeapRate’s Globally Regulated Broker List has the most advanced technology and sufficient liquidity, and its completely transparent foreign exchange trading pattern is unique, which helps ensure its customers trade with the best prices current at the time of the transaction. Swissquote’s financial and economic expert team provides its customers with high-quality technical analysis and research reports every day.
Latest research from Mike Fox (see all)
- PFSOFT’s multi-asset platform now supports bond trading - November 3, 2016
- Dukascopy launches EUR/RUB currency pair for trading - November 3, 2016
- Moscow Exchange Forex volumes dip 6.1% MoM - November 2, 2016
- Blackwell Global hikes margin requirements by 2x, 3x for Presidential Election - November 2, 2016