Saxo Bank Securities K.K., the Japanese business of multi-asset trading and investment services provider Saxo Bank, is about to change the margin requirements for a set of stock CFDs.
Effective February 13, 2016 (0:30), the company is changing the minimum margin required for positions with the following stock CFDs:
- Deutsche Bank, DB:xnys, DBK:xetr;
- First Solar Inc., FSLR:xnas;
- Genmab, GEN:xcse;
- LinkedIn Corp., LNKD:xny;
- Netflix Inc., NFC:xetr; NFLX:xnas;
- Syngenta AG, SYT:xnas, SVJ:xetr, SYNN:xvtx;
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp., TSO:xnys;
- Yahoo Inc., YHOO:xnas.
The new margin requirement for all the above mentioned CFDs will be 25% and will apply to corporate and individual accounts.
The company also said that effective February 15, 2016 (16:30) it will change the margin requirement for the CFDs on shares in Softbank (9984:xtks). The new margin requirement is 25% and applies to corporate and individual accounts.
You can view the official announcement from Saxo Bank by clicking here.