OANDA Corporation has just released an updated version of its fxTrade Mobile application for Android devices, with the enhancements ranging from new unified settings view to easier access to full screen charts.
The new features include:
- Economic Calendar is now on the phone;
- Information is more readily at traders’ finger tips with a new navigation tab bar. It enables traders to switch between tabs for quick access to information they need to make informed trading decisions.
- New unified settings view under “More” offers easier access to settings in one place.
- One can easily switch between accounts by tapping or swiping the person icon.
- By rotating the phone traders can get access to full screen charts anywhere within the app.
The aim of the fxTrade Mobile platform is to provide traders with access to various trading instruments, intuitive and powerful charting features, up-to-the-moment financial news, and more. One perk for US clients of the broker, for instance, is that they can add funds directly to their account from their mobile phone using the app.
To find out more about the application, click here.