Last month LeapRate reported the launch of the first version of the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) web platform. MetaQuotes Software, the company that has developed the popular trading terminal, has just unveiled a set of enhancements to the browser-based platform.
The list of new features includes:
- One click trading;
- Opening demo accounts directly in the web terminal;
- The New Order button and the list of symbols available on the main panel;
- Selection of periods in the History tab;
- Active orders visible on the chart;
- Close By and Multiple Close By trade requests;
- Editable properties of graphical objects.
In addition, the MetaQuotes team has added audio alerts to the platform. Chart operation has been accelerated and the application for HiDPI displays has been optimized. The automatic re-connection feature is fixed.
The company says the next stage of development for adding the basic set of technical indicators is set to commence soon.
To view the official announcement from MetaQuotes, click here.