LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
In Market Making, KCG averaged $24.1 billion dollar volume traded, 9.7 billion shares traded, and 3.6 million trades per day in U.S. equities.
In Global Execution Services:
- Agency-based algorithmic and EMS trade volumes through Knight Direct and GETAlpha averaged an aggregate 271.2 million shares traded per day in U.S. equities
- KCG Hotspot averaged $25.9 billion per day in notional foreign exchange dollar volume a 2.7% increase MoM, a decrease of 12.5% from May 2013’s $33.7bn/day ADV.
- KCG BondPoint averaged $130.7 million per day in fixed income par value
As for the overall market conditions in May, consolidated U.S. equity volume averaged $227.6 billion in dollar volume and 5.8 billion shares traded per day. The realized volatility for the S&P 500 was 8.3.
In May, there were 21 trading days in U.S. equities, 22 trading days in foreign exchange and 20.5 trading days in fixed income.
For historical KCG trade volumes, go to https://www.kcg.com/access-performance/liquidity.
Latest research from Mike Fox (see all)
- PFSOFT’s multi-asset platform now supports bond trading - November 3, 2016
- Dukascopy launches EUR/RUB currency pair for trading - November 3, 2016
- Moscow Exchange Forex volumes dip 6.1% MoM - November 2, 2016
- Blackwell Global hikes margin requirements by 2x, 3x for Presidential Election - November 2, 2016