LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Australian Forex and CFD broker Invast Financial Services has informed its clients of some major changes being implemented across its Forex business.
The company has recently been shifting its focus towards institutional and high-net-worth clients – a strategy exemplified by the redesign of the corporate website. The changes have now affected the Forex segment of Invast’s business.
In an email to clients, the broker said it plans to cut spreads and commissions for Forex trading, but that the service will be restricted only to clients who qualify. These clients will enjoy a wide range of connectivity options, from FIX API to various industry-leading platforms and ECNs, as well as dedicated, expert support to customise trading environment, ensuring conditions are optimized for one’s specific needs.
Below is the email sent to clients of Invast Australia.
Invast Financial Services proudly announces a groundbreaking change to the way we do business.
In line with our renowned DMA single stock CFD offering and unique PortfolioInvestor platform, which are designed to meet the needs of sophisticated investors, we have also decided to amend our Forex offering to focus on experienced traders.
We intend to shake up the industry by slashing our spreads and cutting our commissions – but the service will be restricted to clients who qualify.
It’s great news for serious Forex traders like yourself.
Now, you can benefit from hugely reduced Forex spreads and heavily discounted commissions, along with the reliable, low-latency execution and the experienced, dedicated support Invast is famous for.
As a listed, financially-secure counterparty, Invast leads the industry with our premium, customisable new Forex service.
• You will experience unparalleled, low-latency execution and much tighter spreads.
• You will potentially see inverted prices from our Liquidity Providers (EURUSD could be inverted by as much as 0.5 pips)
• Commissions starting from as low as US $15 per million.
• A wide range of connectivity options, from FIX API to various industry-leading platforms and ECNs.
• Dedicated, expert support to customise your trading environment, ensuring conditions are optimized for your specific needs.
• MT4 EA and MAM specialists.
Deposits over $25,000 will be eligible for a Forex trading account with Invast.
For more information on Invast’s new offering click here.