LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Major US online trading services provider Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:IBKR) has just posted its electronic brokerage metrics for November 2015, with the numbers pointing to a continued slowdown in trading activity.
Daily average revenue trades (DARTs) staged a drop from October 2015, a month which was slow itself. On the brighter side, client equity and client accounts staged rises.
Below are the highlights for November 2015:
- Daily average revenue trades (DARTs) amounted to 640,000, 11% higher than prior year and 2% lower than prior month.
- Ending client equity of $67.3 billion, 17% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- Ending client margin loan balances of $16.5 billion, 12% lower than prior year and 6% higher than prior month.
- Ending client credit balances of $37.1 billion, 15% higher than prior year and 3% higher than prior month.
- The number of client accounts reached 329,000, 18% higher than prior year and 1% higher than prior month.
- 444 annualized average cleared DARTs per client account.
- Average commission per cleared client order was $3.86 including exchange, clearing and regulatory fees.
To view the official announcement from Interactive Brokers, click here.