LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
GMO Click Securities, the Japanese online trading services provider which is a subsidiary of GMO Click Holdings Inc (TYO:7177), today announced an extension of the spread reduction campaign, which the company initially launched in February.
The campaign targets four currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY. It was originally set to last until March 4th, that is today, but the broker has decided to prolong the initiative due to its popularity amid clients. As a result, the campaign is set to last (at least) until April 8, 2016.
Under the campaign:
- The spread on EUR/USD is reduced to 0.4 pip (compared with usual 0.5 pip);
- The spread on GBP/USD is reduced to 1 pip (compared with usual 1.1 pips);
- The spread on EUR/JPY is reduced to 0.5 sen (compared with usual 0.6 sen);
- The spread on GBP/JPY is reduced to 1 sen (compared with usual 1.1 sen).
The launch of the spread reduction campaign back in February coincided with the rollout of the upgraded OTC FX platform FX Neo. The renovated platform is set to provide improved execution speed and support for new trading instruments.
You can view the announcement from GMO Click by clicking here.
Latest research from Maria Nikolova (see all)
- TradingView adds one-click alerts and orders - May 19, 2016
- ICE to bring new funds rate futures contract to market in late 2016 - May 19, 2016
- LCH’s SwapClear compresses more than $1 quadrillion of cleared notional - May 19, 2016
- Darwinex launches new feature allowing traders to hide strategies - May 19, 2016