LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
LeapRate has just found out that globally regulated Forex broker Boston Merchant Financial (BMFN) has added RANsquawk to their research section for traders. RANsquak is a provider of real-time audio news and commentary for equity, fixed income, FX, energy and metals markets during the EU, US and Asia sessions.
RANsquak boasts of over 30,000 listeners globally ranging from the biggest hedge fund managers in the world to top tier investment banks, prop traders, fund managers, brokers and individual traders. The research company has a real-time feed and basic feed setup as two price tiers.
Some specific benefits to Forex traders include:
- Covers all G20 economic releases and central bank speakers
- Flows and technicals for major currency pairs and crosses: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF & GBP/USD
- Other currencies covered include AUD, NZD, CNY, NOK, SEK, INR, KRW, TRY, RUB, BRL and any currency that is in focus and affecting the wider market
- Rumours of large bids, offers and stops in the market, sovereign order flow, option barriers and expiries and the big levels that FX desks are paying attention to
- Coverage of important European bond auctions and yield movement