Tradier Brokerage, Inc., on Thursday announced that Global AutoTrading, a company that offers traders to quickly act on newsletters, has integrated with the Tradier API to bolster brokerage capabilities for its users.
Under the terms of partnership, investors already using Global AutoTrading’s service will be able to automatically submit orders to Tradier Brokerage, Inc. to swiftly and cost-effectively execute a trade.
“Our integration with Tradier allows us to simplify the execution of an equities or options trade,” said Jimmy Talbot, President, Global AutoTrading. “With the unbundling of brokerage services that Tradier provides, we are able to grow our user base and more effectively empower traders with real-time intelligence and more effective trading tools.”
The list of advantages to the Global AutoTrading investor community includes:
- Choice – Ability to select multiple newsletters to be traded from a personal account;
- Flexibility – Freedom to allocate different levels of capital to each newsletter;
- Transparency – Monitoring capabilities provide visibility into trading activity, trade confirmations, weekly and monthly reports, and customer account statements;
- Integration – Autotrading can be conducted from existing brokerage accounts;
- Speed – Users benefit from the fastest email alert processing time, allowing for the best fill prices before other traders have time to enter their orders.
“Global AutoTrading users represent a growing brigade of innovative traders demanding real-time, intuitive and more flexible trading solutions,” said Craig Russell, Chief Evangelist and SVP of Product at Tradier, Inc. “Our collaboration with Global Autotrading extends our ability to further arm traders with choice, flexibility, and ease-of-use when it comes to brokerage services.”
The collaboration between Tradier and Global AutoTrading is announced shortly after Dynamic Trend integrated Tradier’s API.
To view the official announcement on the partnership, click here.