LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
On the list: 4XP, BForex, GCI, InstaForex, Neto Trade, SunbirdFX…
On Monday the French financial regulators The Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) and the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) published an updated list of forex related websites that are not authorized to operate within French jurisdiction. The regulators have started compiling such lists since July 2011 and this is the sixth update since.
Since the websites on the list might change rather quickly it does not claim that it is a full mention of all the brokerages/forex related service providers who caught the eye of French regulatory authorities. Following you will find the full list:
- www.4xp.com/fr/ Forex Place Limited
- www.astonforex.com/ Marketrade Ltd
- www.bforex.com / BFOREX Limited
- www.cfxmarkets.com/ CFB International Ltd
- www.finanzasforex.com / Evolution Market Group Inc
- www.forextrada.com/ Forextrada
- www.forextradition.com / Forex Tradition
- www.fxcast.com / Surplus Finance SA
- www.gcitrading.com / GCI Financial Limited
- www.ihforex.com / Investment House International
- www.ikkotrader.com / IP International service
- www.instaforex.com / InstaForex Companies Group
- www.integralbroker.com / IB International Ltd
- www.investcapitalmarkets.com / ICM WORLDWIDE Ltd
- www.itcfx.com / Investment Formula Corporation
- www.itnfx.com/ International Traders Network FX
- www.justrader.com/ MT Capital Partners
- www.motionforex.com / Motion Forex Ltd
- www.netotrade.com/ Neto Trade Global Investment
- www.obroker.com/ Landkey Enterprises Inc
- www.sunbirdfx.com/ Sunbird Trading limited
- www.tradaxa.com/ Sisma Capital Limited
- www.trader369.com / IP International Service – AJ BROWDER
The regulators proceed to caution the public to be mindful of the risks associated to foreign exchange markets trading especially when they are dealing with an unregulated entity. An updated list of the latest institutions regulated by French authorities is available on https://www.regafi.fr/.
To avoid dealing with untested forex companies its best that you choose a broker from LeapRate’s Approved List of global regulated forex brokers.