LeapRate's Daily Forex Industry Newsletter
Join now to receive first access to our EXCLUSIVE reports and updates.
Screenshot of a breaking news alert e-mail from Q2 2017
Eze Software, a provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office, announced some metrics from its 2016 year indicating rapid growth across its product lines within the Eze Software Investment Suite
As integration between order management, execution management, portfolio and investor accounting, and compliance progressed, investment managers across the investment landscape adopted products within Investment Suite to optimize their operations workflows.
In 2016, the company added 243 new clients across all major market regions. Additionally, 60 more clients extended their use of Eze Software Investment Suite with one or more applications, a 75% uptick from 2015. For instance, one in four clients using order management workflows also take advantage of execution management within Investment Suite, with 24 firms using advanced EMS/OMS compliance integration. More customers are in the pipeline to adopt the integration as well.
According to Eze Software President and CEO Jeffrey Shoreman,
2016 was a very successful year, focused on quality and innovation at Eze Software. We’ve focused on delivering high-performing, trusted and dependable systems that simplify our clients’ operations today and are designed to grow and evolve with them for the future. We’re proud that our clients recognize the value of our efforts, with more firms adopting multiple applications within Eze Software Investment Suite to enhance and optimize their workflows throughout the investment lifecycle. We will continue to invest in our technology and service to remain the provider of choice in the investment management space.
Eze Software Group invested more than USD60 million in research and development in 2016, expanding capacity by more than 40% over the last two years. Overall, more than 200 significant enhancements were made across the product suite, including a number of major releases.
Additional key accomplishments the company noted for 2016 include:
- Added three new locations on three different continents, opening new offices in Toronto, Hyderabad and Sao Paulo
- Added experienced executives and technology talent, growing the overall team to 1,060
- Optimized the client service model to deliver enhanced service across regions and product workflows
- Received major industry awards, including “Best EMS and OMS Provider” in Waters Rankings, and “Best Technology Provider In APAC” from HFM Week
- Introduced advanced integration between Eze OMS and Eze EMS, and added enhanced pairs workflows and shorting workflows
- Streamlined post-trade processes between the OMS and Portfolio Accounting modules, enabling securities, transactions and other reference data to flow seamlessly
- Enhanced advanced crossing, improving workflow, speed, and cost savings, while protecting against info leakage
- Introduced a number of enhancements in Investor Accounting, including unique private equity workflows
- Bolstered system capacity and performance, speeding up execution, trade allocations and modelling